Walls (SRV and WPJ) Import
SRV and WPJ files generated for Walls can be opened directly in Ariane. Those file formats support a lot of different options. Only the most common have been implemented for the moment. If you need different formats let us know!
MNemo Import changed
All the import options ( Direction and depth variation type) have been added to the import window of MNemo.
An accelerated display and calculation mode ( Big Data) has been added to optimize display and manipulation of big files ( >5000 stations)
Auto Correct incoherent data
When imported data has incoherent length/depth variation an autocorrection feature has been added.
- The license information could get lost on Mac OSX.
UTM Conversion tool
A UTM conversion tool has been added to the DataWizard
A tool to make your file anonymous ( removing comments,dates and names) has been added in Data Tools
- Showing/Hiding Cartography display Layer was not working
- When relinking two stations, inconsistent scenario could crash the app.
The software has been moved to the latest version of Oracle Java (v10.0.1)
- Undo in cartography was flattening layers for Overlays.
- The export of Compass DAT was erroneous on Mac OS X
- When data was filtered and didn't contain a START the profile would not be displayed correctly
The wall if defined gets exported in the KML file.
A horizontal plan as well as a dropped shadow can be activated to make the 3D display of the cave more readable.
In the Data Wizard the user has the possibility to right click a Data line and remove it from the table. This is particularly useful for MNemo import with markers or faulty shots.
What's new Panel
When the software is updated a panel with the info about the modification is displayed. It can be hidden by clicking on the close button next to the Tab Title.
- Profile calculation was erroneous for certain end of lines.
- When a survey with MNemo was interrupted because battery was empty, the software could not import the data nor any following it.